Sunday, December 9, 2007

Long Week. Short Weekend.

Last week was atrocious. Too much stress and not enough sleep makes ByteMonkey a very cranky monkey. I'll be glad when my parents return from their trip to the Philippines. I hope that everything is going well with my grandmother's funeral.

The weekend was short. I had planned on hitting the beach but the weather for Saturday was ugly. Today, I was busy doing laundry and doing some cleaning at the house. Too bad the rest of the inhabitants of this domicile is as useful as a turtle turd on a turnip.

I really wish the weekend was longer. It would have been nice to have been able to unwind a bit. As it stands, I'm super tired and cranky. I think, tonight, I'm going to go out for a bit and roam around aimlessly about town. If I do anything interesting, I'll post my location or activity via twitter.

That's it for now. ByteMonkey signing off . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment