Monday, January 21, 2008

New Terminator Show

With no new episodes of Heroes and Journeyman, I've been wating for something new to entertain me on my Monday nights. Sure, the new season of Lost has started but I never really got into that series. Now, I think I just discovered a show to fill in the void.

Tonight, I watched an episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. It's based on my favorite robot/time travel movie series but this time it's not all about Arnold. It's more focused on the mother of the supposed military general that will save humanity in our fight against the robot race.

The deal maker for me is that Summer Glau plays the heroic robotic cyborg that is helping Sarah and her son John. You should know Summer Glau as River from the sci-fi series, Firefly, and the movie Serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment