Friday, September 5, 2008

No Phone Pics on Utterz

I'm really bummed that Utterz can't receive the picture messages from my cell phone. I would have thought that with the new improvements to Utterz that they would have found a way to make it work.

What makes me feel even more bad is that Tumblr has no problems receiving my picture messages. Now, I consider Utterz to be far better and useful than Tumblr since it can serve as a hub to my other blogs and feeds, but if the hub can't deliver my pictures to the intended destination then the hub becomes less valuable.

At the moment, I'm directly emailing my pictures to my Tumblog to get it auto-posted online. It would have been nice to be able to package my pictures with the audio and text features of Utterz, but I guess I will have to wait until the next revisions to the service.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment