Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone is as stuffed as I am this Thanksgiving day. If not, I recommend crashing someone's dinner and scoring some turkey.

This year, my family did the whole traditional/classic Thanksgiving dinner. We had roast turkey, cornbread stuffing, yams, beets, cranberry sauce, green beans, mash potatoes and gravy. I wish I had the foresight to take a picture of the whole thing. It was truly a beautiful sight.

I'm at Books-A-Million right now trying to keep from dying of boredom. I'm using the free wi-fi that you get if you join their Millionaire's Club to surf the web for a bit and post this blog. Also, I really wanted to check on online order for a Sony Mylo COM-2 that placed yesterday at the Sony web site. It didn't look like it shipped out yesterday, so I'm hoping it goes out tomorrow or Monday.

Well, I think that's all I have for everyone. I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment