Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Live the Moment and then Post!

I thought about posting at the exact moment last night when I heard that Obama had enough electoral votes to win the election. Then I realized that I would actually be missing out on such a great moment in history if I spent it twiddling away on my phone or computer trying to post online.

Sometimes, you just have to put down the keyboard and experience life! You can always post about it later.

As for me, the Obama's election brings about much hope to this usually apathetic and pessimistic monkey. It shows that America is socially progressing and that the voice of the people can still be heard in a nation where its government officials were getting more and more disconnected from its people.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment