Friday, December 5, 2008

One Week with the Sony PSP

utterli-image


It’s been one week since I broke down and bought a Sony PlayStation Portable. So far, I really like it. I know the PSP is old news and that it has been out for years, but I’m just finally getting around to having enough extra money to buy one.

Now that I have it, I must say that I really like it. The larger screen on the PSP is very different for the small dual screens of the Nintendo DS Lite, and it is a welcome change for me since my eyes are not as young as they used to be.

My acquisition of the PSP marks the completion of my video game system collection. I own all of the current game systems except for the PSP. Every time I would get close to getting one, some financial emergency would happen or there would be some false rumors about a newer model coming out soon. So, I just held back and waited.

At the moment, I don’t own any other games except for the ones that were bundled with the system. If you have any suggestions on what games to get, please let me know.(I enjoy fighting, puzzle, and RPG games.)

Right now, I’m fascinated with the PSP’s web connectivity and it’s built-in Skype program. I managed to turn a few heads and probably confuse a couple of people at a restaurant during lunch today when I made a phone call on the PSP using Skype.

I’m a gadget freak so I love the whole multifunctional device thing. The PSP is like an electronics version of a Swiss-army knife. I uploaded some videos and mp3’s on it ,so now it’s also acting as an mp3/mp4 player in addition to being a video game system.

So, this monkey gives his thumbs up and a wagging tail to the Sony PSP. If you haven’t used one, borrow from someone and see what it’s all about. If you own one, let me know what you think about it.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment