Monday, January 12, 2009

Anticipation

utterli-image


About two weeks ago, I ordered something really goofy that caught my eye on DealExtreme.com and I've been quietly waiting in anticipation for it to arrive.

What did I order? Having currently being fixated on video games, I was drawn to a porable gaming device aptly named "Brand Name Style Portable Video Game Console with AV-out and 117 Games" which insanely resembles the original Sony PSP. As soon as I saw the picture, I knew that I had to see it for myself.

So after failing to locate one at our local flea markets and various China-ware importers, I decided to order it directly from the site.

I don't expect much in quality or functionality with this thing, but I really just want to own something that blatantly mocks trademarks, copyrights, and patents that wasn't made my Microsoft.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment