Thursday, February 12, 2009

Way Too Easy

utterli-imageHave you ever had a question or problem presented to you that was way too easy or answer was so obvious that it basically screams at you?

While I was checking my Facebook account, one of those online ads that sell quick-get-rich schemes using Google popped up. This particular advert wanted to know if you wanted learn how the person pictured in the ad had quit their 9-5 job to make $10K a month using a search engine.

When I looked at the pictures on the ad, I realized something. I realized that I didn’t really need to pay a dime to figure out their secret method because it was way too obvious from the picture to see how this person makes $10K a month.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment