Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fox killed Terminator

I'm still pissed off at learning that Fox canceled "Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles". Because of that, I have decided to boycott the "Terminator: Salvation" movie.

I know my one person protest isn't going to bring back the show, but it's a matter of principle. I have always believed is supporting the people and things that makes me happy and keeps me entertained. On the other hand, if something makes me unhappy, I make no hesitation at all in taking my business elsewhere.

At this point, I'm going only going to watch the other Fox shows that I like, "House MD" and "Dollhouse", on Hulu. That should essentially kill the effectiveness of any commercials on Fox on me.

Know that I'm not asking anyone to join me. I'm just exercising my right of expression and letting my wallet make my voice be heard.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

2 comments:

  1. What does Fox have to do with Terminator Salvation, which is being distributed by WB and Sony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thanks for pointing that out. At the time I wrote that, I was upset and was posting on impulse. I just wanted to say/do something to let my disappointment be known.

    Upon doing more research, I discovered what you are pointing out. Now I realize that my boycott is futile and isn't really going to anything to make Fox give shows a chance.

    But the show's cancellation has made me sour on the whole Terminator thing. I've decided to move on and pass on it. Maybe be someday I'll pick it up again, but for now I feel that there are more other more important or entertaining things to occupy my mind.

    ReplyDelete