Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pensacola Crawfish Festival


The Pensacola Crawfish Festival is happening this weekend. I went this afternoon and managed to take some crappy video with my phone. (That should teach me not to roam about without my digital camera!).

There was a big crowd today and the food was as awesome as it always has. This year, I tried some alligator sausage on a stick for the very first time and I actually think it was pretty good. Without saying, I also had some crawfish at the festival.

The Zydeco music was cool. The crowd was good. The food was really good. It was actually pretty good event!

If you're in Pensacola, you should really try to make it tonight, or tomorrow.
Hit my photoblog here for some camera phone snapshots that I took at the festival!

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterli. reply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment