Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quick Review for X-Men Origins: Wolverine

utterli-image
I've been meaning to post something about this movie since I went to see it last Friday night, but I've been distracted with a few personal projects.

I won't summarize the movie here. There's enough people online doing that already. I will say that this movie was not a disappointment. The battle scenes and action was awesome, and the story was a decent adaptation of various comic books. The purists and true believers will easily notice the changes in the story, but it's done so well that it's quite acceptable.

Deadpool's introduction and background is interesting. There's rumors of a Deadpool movie being developed but I don't really know anything about it. I suggest you Google for it you want more info.

The movie ties in pretty well into the X-Men movies except for the fact that Sabertooth and Wolverine's relationship from this Origins movie, somehow, did not cary over.

All in all, I say it was a really good movie. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Mobile post sent by ByteMonkey using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment