Saturday, October 10, 2009

Virgin Mobile LG Rumor 2

It looks I'm going through a LG Electronics phase.

After upgrading my primary post paid mobile phone to the LG Sypder II 840, I decided that it was also time to upgrade my backup prepaid mobile phone which has become quite outdated. (I did buy the thing back during in 2004 during Hurricane Ivan).

So, armed with a little info from @VMAngel, I decided to grab the LG Rumor2 from Virgin Mobile. As you can see from the picture, it's one of those full QWERTY keyboard messaging mobile phones. The main feature on this phone is it's ability to group your text messages by sender and display it much like an online chat session.

The phone call quality is pretty decent and messaging features are pretty cool. It supports MicroSD cards and Bluetooth. It has a 1.3 megapixel camera for picture messaging which is perfect for photoblogging.

Overall, I love the LG Rumor 2 as much as I love my LG Spyder II. Visit the Virgin Mobile web site if you want more details about this phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment