Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where is the Monkey?

I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been posting as much as I used to. Simply put, I've been extremely busy at work. The number of web projects I now have at work have doubled... tripled... quadrupled! Well, let's just say it keeps growing and I don't see it slowing down any time soon.

Although, I may not have a lot of time to spare composing a fancy blog post, you can usually find me tweeting nuggets of non-sense on Twitter most of the time.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have no plans of abandoning this blog. Sometimes, 140 characters just isn't enough to express some of the geeky or crazy thoughts that I occasionally have. Also, I've been motivated to start posting about my current obsession of Android tablets. So, keep an eye for that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment