Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looking Back at 2011 and Forging Ahead in 2012

Normally, this is the point where I apologize for not posting enough on this blog and somewhere down the line, I make promises about posting morehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif. Well, I'm not going to make any amends or promises. I'll post to this blog whenever I feel like it since it is MY blog.

I wish I could say that a lot has happened since my last real post, but there just hasn't been that much to report.

At the most, the only geeky highlights of 2011 in my life were my fascination and dabbling with Android tablets that lead me to buy five different kinds of tables. I also bought an iPad which wasn't as life-changing as some would lead you to believe. I also bought a Kindle Fire which I really haven't had much to time to play with.

The only other significant event in 2011 for me is my rekindled obsession with Japanese animation thanks to my Roku and Crunchyroll. Oh, yeah. I guess I bought a Roku at some point.

Looking forward, I can't really say what's going to happen. The tech scene is changing so much that it's hard to say what the next thing is. I have a feeling it's just going to be the same stuff from last year with just more memory or processing power. I guess we'll just have to see.

I'll keep you guys posted on anything significant. If you want to find out what happening to me right now, I suggest you find me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment