Sunday, February 8, 2015

This Monkey is going to Pensacon!

Going to Pensacon

After looking into my finances, it looks like I'll be able to go to Pensacon.  I'm excited. It'll be interesting to see how Pensacola will put on a multi-genre (sci-fi, fantasy, cosplay, comic books, anime, pop-culture, etc.) convention. Supposedly, last year's event turned out to be very successful. Unfotunately, I didn't go last year because of my work schedule. I'm hoping that 2015's convention turns out to be more awesome.  

If you want to learn more about Pensacon, please visit their official website at http://www.pensacon.com

Are you going to Pensacon? Are you looking forward to seeing any of the guests? Will you cosplaying? For me, I'm looking forward to see the comic book artists and if they have any exclusive stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment